Ever
wanted to create your own t-shirts for a party, family reunion or an occasion
that is close to your heart? Well, the place to go is CustomInk T-Shirts.
CustomInk.com that is. I have had a class t-shirt created, a dance team sweat
shirt, and my own most recent creation a Christmas dinner t-shirt for my
deceased loved ones. CustomInk has exceptional service. If you need any help
just call and talk to a representative, I guarantee that they will bless you
with the best service you have ever had with any sales representative. I
promise that the service comes so natural that it is like having a business conversation
with a very helpful friend. They give you options in making your design better
and they give you their personal extensions if you desire to speak with them
every time you call.
It was truly a special experience and there is nothing I would do to change it. I must admit I had three exceptional representatives and those were Molly, Matt, and Marium, these people mad the experience as easy as 1, 2, 3. Oh I cannot forget about the creative team the way they took my grandmother’s picture, recreated it and made it so life like amazes me. They truly have talent and they are blessed to have the talents they have because everyone cannot do what they do. I am excited about wearing my shirt on Christmas Day because of them. I paid for quality and that is exactly what I received. A+ My advice to anyone who is creating a shirt would be to call and communicate with a T-Shirt Specialist. It will be beneficial to your vision. I didn't tell you that you can email them! Yes, you can email them. That is so convenient, wouldn't ask for anything more. I wish every company could respect their customers like they do but it isn't possible.
It was truly a special experience and there is nothing I would do to change it. I must admit I had three exceptional representatives and those were Molly, Matt, and Marium, these people mad the experience as easy as 1, 2, 3. Oh I cannot forget about the creative team the way they took my grandmother’s picture, recreated it and made it so life like amazes me. They truly have talent and they are blessed to have the talents they have because everyone cannot do what they do. I am excited about wearing my shirt on Christmas Day because of them. I paid for quality and that is exactly what I received. A+ My advice to anyone who is creating a shirt would be to call and communicate with a T-Shirt Specialist. It will be beneficial to your vision. I didn't tell you that you can email them! Yes, you can email them. That is so convenient, wouldn't ask for anything more. I wish every company could respect their customers like they do but it isn't possible.
Note:
Creativity is based on vision and visions are based on creativity. Also, My
CustomInk Octopus is the cutest thing ever… and there is a sticker attached to
the shirt… I was so excited to see the creativity they show with their own
products… OMGosh cute cute cute….
Go to… www.customink.com


