Well, it is becoming that season again. Yes, it's Florida but who says that it doesn't get cool, chilly, or cold.
Lately the mornings have been pretty cool and I have been sock collecting since July... Yes, I said July.
Right now, I am on this light bright vibe but I couldn't seem to find any knee length or thigh high light bright socks. I looked online and I FOUND SOME! Sadly, speaking I will NOT pay $23 for any kind of socks. That's just plum crazy. My obsession isn't that needy.
Although, I have some bright ideas on where to get them from without paying $5 shipping and handling unless I'm buying $tp worth.
I must say I'm a happy collector n can't wait until The NORTH FLORIDA FAIR come and MULE DAY! Aka Sock Time!
Well, while you are trying to psychologically evaluate me check these out!
No comments:
Post a Comment