Time to
dig in the crates!
Caption:
It maybe old as dirt but check this Ms. Peaches had a point. Southern fried
chicken is finger lick’n. Considering the fact of where he/she is I don’t want
any of hers but I get the idea. Warning: Watch where the hell you eat at
because…well it’s obvious. DEATH TO THE CHICKEN LEG.
My
mother did my favorite COLLARD GREENS! YES, COLLARD GREENS. BUT she tripped me
out when she did southern deep fried chicken LEGS with it. What a way to ruin a
southern dinner.
Here is
my analysis. I despise chicken LEGS. They are the worst part of the chicken
next to the gizzards and the livers. What in the world made her destroy a
dinner with chicken LEGS? Chicken Legs taste completely different considering
the fact that it is attached to the whole chicken. I promise to you every other
piece of chicken; excluding gizzards and livers taste exactly the same. Good!
I have
been told that I am crazy and that there is something severely wrong with me
but it’s not. I promise you to that there is nothing like the leg it smells
different as well and I won’t eat it. I have been told girl you are silly the
drumstick is the best part of the chicken. No, No, booboo the best part of the
chicken is the wing and there is nothing you can say or do to change that.
Drumettes
are different. I don’t know where they come from and I don’t really care but
hey they are good when fried hard when they are baked with the right seasoning.
Oh yeah can’t forget hot wings. Bae-Bay….
History
Fried
has been used to describe black people and also has been used as a racial slur
in many situations. The funny thing is fried chicken does not have a race and
it is not just a BLACK thing anymore, as it was said to be at one time. I think
it is almost a shame how the same people that put us on blast for “creating”
and “eating” fried chicken be beating you in the line at Popeye’s or KFC! Don’t
get it twisted. Racial slurs and gestures may not be spoken out loud but it
still exists. I hear it often just like some of you and it comes from all races
and is aimed toward another race.
Bottom
line: Chicken Legs are Disgusting
&
Race never fades
No comments:
Post a Comment