Bunchez Twitter Page! Tweet Me!

December 23, 2011

"Dem Toes Update"


So last night I redid my toes again. I had a picture of the other set but one of my friends told me my feet were ugly and I got insecure about them, something that I have never done before. In my whole life time there has been two people who have said my feet was ugly and it was him and some other dude. I’ve had feet haters on facebook but I ignore them because they were on some other stuff and they were women. But anyways I have come to the point where everybody has their opinion; I have seen some dirt scratchers and at least I take care of mine and keep mine up… I’ll post a digital picture.. I don’t care what he say. lol

Word of Advice ladies keep your toe game up… It maybe winter time but it is winter time in FL.