Bunchez Twitter Page! Tweet Me!

December 23, 2011

Army Men


Men of honor, Men of superiority and trust me when I say they are domineering.
If I could use any song to describe my men I would use He Is by Brandy.
Whether it’s two years or 20 years they seek refuge in such a dangerous area of life.
What we see on the outside is not always like it is on the inside. I thank God for that.
They have will power to do things that I couldn’t do so I love them for that.
I don’t know firsthand what it’s like but that’s one experience that will forever change my life.
Army men surround me and it’s scary. A few army women too.
I trust them to stay in my life but I worry for them not to be there when I wake up in the morning. That is not just for army men but anyone in this world. It just seems for prominent for them because of the career they have chosen.
My army men. Oh yeah and women.