“That Bitch Just Nasty”
So let me tell you about this girl I formally call The Fart
Girl. First let me tell you that this class is a discussion type class so we
are sitting in a circle and we are all communicating about the subject at hand.
Okay so while everyone is talking this bitch is sitting next to me playing with
her toes, her feet in the chair, and multicolored hair like her ass been
through a tie-dye factory. While eating with one hand and play with her toes
with the other this bitch farts and waits 3 minutes later to say excuse me. Why
the hell? That is just nasty.
Time two. This funky ass female has a cold. She is sitting
there blowing her nose and wiping snot on her hand. We have snacks in this
class because it’s so long. But this hoe receives her snack, remember this is a
college setting, and she eats it without washing her hands or using hand
sanitizer. JUST NASTY. When she finishes this hoe uses her fingers to clean her
Styrofoam plate. Then on top of that she licks the plate. WHO DOES THAT? Are
you starving? If you are starving I advise you to stop changing the color of
your hair every damn week and buy your ass some food because this is just
ridiculous. You all may think I am joking about Fart Girl’s behavior but I’m
not this was some serious stuff and I had to write about it. No more classes
with that chick.