Bunchez Twitter Page! Tweet Me!

November 12, 2009

"Scared of Libraries"


Ladies if you aren't scared of libraries you should be...

I am telling you that eyes are filthier than toilets. We need antiseptics for the thoughts in the thought bubbles above these peoples heads. I mean it is just simply crazy. There are many people that sit and lie in the library and truly inside I think that some of these people come to look at booty and thighs and even eyes.

Hey, it could just be me. I love everyone but the stress to look good to come in the library is like going to a midday class. That little thought on the inside that says that someone will see me and notice me. You know you have that urge every now and then...

Now on the creepy part...

Old men that download music onto their ipods and mp3's. They are so funny but they love to look in your face while to search for the hottest gossip on the web or on the hotspot known as Facebook. I promise if they could look you up, that would not be the only thing they would be observing...

Next thing we know they will probably requesting me on my myspace because you know old dirty men do not have Facebooks because it is too upscale... they have to downgrade to myspace so they can blend in with the other pervs...

(Ladies stay off of there too!!)

To be continued at a later date... just had to warn you...

LOL