The question that lies in the back of my mind is, "Does the song Becky influence sexual "thoughts" or "tendencies" within relationships or sexual occurrences?"
Plies, a rap artist, currently released a song entitled "Becky". Becky is implied to be a sexual term for giving "head", "sucking someone up", 'forehead to stomach", "wrapped lips around a pole" (lmao) (I think you get the picture) unless I have mistakenly misunderstood the song (which I highly doubt). Do NOT get me wrong I listen to the song and it DO be bumpin' but, Does it affect our current relationships and future relationships?
I know from close personal experiences that things that Plies and Lil Wayne has said and implied towards sexual tendencies that have influenced our (Chocolate) men to use these terms or comments toward women. I have heard men call females bitches, which is so disrespectful. I have heard my brother tell his ex girlfriend, "I thought you were my other women!" (in the words of Wayne) (Which is not as bad as the others but is still a form of disrespect.) Is this right because we condone also known as listen to this music on a regular bases and juck to in our current clubs?
We as females LOVE our big mouthed but too short Pliez because of his wild ways but his sexual thoughts...but we never do think on the way it may affect the other sex. If we as women condone such wild behavior and sexual words from a rap artist who probably 98% of the time dont think twice about what he say because of the dollas that come from it, should we as women, accept it from males in our society is that right?
As you see, I am not really answering these questions because I am not YOU. I am just an innocent by stander, not a hypocrite. I am just stating the real and the unreal, my thoughts and the thoughts that contradict our daily behaviors as men and women.
"On this liquor oh so heavy b4 we f**k can you necky, a little that head and I am ready, I don't want yo body, Give me that Becky"!!!!
To be continued....