
LADIES:
Have you ever had this one male that chooses to upset you? Most of the time on purpose?
Well I have this one male in my life that choses to press my nerves just because he can... I am trying my hardest to figure out what his angle is,
Is it love?
Is it torture?
or
Is it just his own way of figuring me out?
better yet
Telling me that he is my meant to be?
I have heard this saying, "The one that bothers the hell out of you the most is the one person that you may spend the rest of your life with." This statement is very intriguing to me and I love that thoughts of questioning the motives behind his actions and the statement comparing them day in and day out.
I wonder if God put this MAN in my life to aggravate me, just like he has my father. Them two kind of remind me of one another and that scares me alot. Why because of this common saying, "The one you love will always be the replica of you the one that has been there through your life whether it is physically or blood related." Yes, I said blood related.
My heart use to cry for any type of attention I could get at the time but now I am content. I can stand on my own and have been for a while. I do not need a boy or man to validate who I am just like I do not need a female to tell me what I need to change or how to keep a man because the one thing I do know is that a male will say if he wants to and if he doesn't he will leave.
There is nothing that a female can do or a male can do to keep the person that they choose to have in their lives. It is all a want or need basis and it depends on the persons actions, emotions, and choices. (I had to learn the hard way.)
The men in my life including family members have given me lots of practice and experiences are a need so now when intuition kicks in... I listen to it and believe in it.
But back to me:
This one male upsets me...
(As PETER GRIFFIN says, "He grinds my gears.")
But honestly, for someone to get on my nerves I must like him that much....
uhmmmmmm!!!!! Gorgeous is that true?
TO BE CONTINUED.... maybe one day...