Bunchez Twitter Page! Tweet Me!

November 02, 2009

"Misunderstood"


I am misunderstood by today's society. I am viewed as a common "chick" that just sits and laughs at everything... aka... WEIRD. I am not a girl that you could just put into a category. That you could just compare to another female.

Yeah you all say that every female is the same that they all have a category or that the female puts herself into a category stating that same cliche' line, "I am different, I am not like all the others. DON'T categorize me with your ex's."

But really I am not like the others.

I am that girl that was once in middle school (like every other college student) Right? Right! Not!
See I was that girl that people do not want to remember because I bring up the past. I have good memory and do NOT forget anything (well just about). No, they do NOT like me.

That girl that MALES want to forget that they did things to or towards because I am not the "click chick" of today's society. I am the girl that has no problem being by herself (NOW)!!! It took time to get to that point in life but believe I have gotten there. I am the female of tomorrow, the female that stands up to the sexes battle instead of fighting in it. I am who I am..

That is where the male society comes into play.

Sex:I leave it where it is. Why? because it seems that because of the town I stay in...

It is just to small for me... Keep your legs closed ladies...

Men can smell p***y from far off especially if they feel they can slide in with no problem.

Relationships:Misunderstanding me... can dig a hole for a lot of men...
Examples: A male breaks up with me for what? He doesn't know. (I know why...) Being around for a long period of time does not give you the right to touch the panties. Just saying.


Breakups:

Broke up with him because I got stood up for an interview...
He definitely misunderstood me after 8 months because he called me telling me to get dressed to go to the MOON... like are you serious? He got me twisted all up in knots.. (definitely got cut loose)

Using:

I don't know what happened with this DUMB MALE. (lol)
He used his myspace to cheat on me with, NOTE: I made it!
Got me twisted, Why? Because he acted as if he did NOT know me enough to know that I have common sense. I definitely can read. (lol)


Each heading tells a story not in my life only but in everyone else's at some point in their life... You should comment and tell me your story for at least one of the headings.
Quote: "I laugh at the h***s that claim to put a dent in my soul"
Sincerely, The chosen Beauty