Bunchez Twitter Page! Tweet Me!

November 18, 2011

Watching “#Guy Code”


 Definition of Guy Code

            The definition of guy code can only be defined by a guy. The humorous thing is why hasn’t women thought of a women code. I guess we are too busy arguing of meaningless cheating men, choking ourselves with our skirts and dresses, and suffocating in eyeliner, false eyelashes, and foundation. Guy code is simply being there for the dude that is closest to them. Even if they don’t really associate with each other it is like a rule of respect that they should abide by; it’s kind of used to keep the next male in line. If the code if violated it is right for the guy to officially let the next man know and consequences are consequences.

Today, Nov. 18, 2011, I was flipping through channels and I ran across the show #Guy Code on MTV2. I must say it is extremely funny and very very informative. Different topics are given and the panel of celebrities gave their honest opinion on the topic; most of them are men but 2 of them are women. That is extremely interesting because of the fact that it is informing the viewers of this television show that women have opinions on these topics as well.

Topics listed were:
            Manscaping
            Flirttexters/Sexting
            Bottle Service
            Camping

Even J. Cole popped in and gave his opinion of what AGOODASSNIGHT is…
            - Drinking a little before you go to the club
            - Attending the club and being announced that he is in the building
            - Whispering in a lil honey’s ear and leaving her there
            - Dance a little
            - Take that same honey home with him and waking up next to her.

So I thought since the 2 females gave their opinions on what they thought each topic was about I should as well.

Manscaping
           
            Men say that manscaping makes their penis look bigger. LMAO. Really? Or Does shaving make the penis’ appearance seem more visible to the female whether big or small? In my own opinion I mean I don’t think it really matters because either way the truth is the truth. I feel that he can’t be a hypocrite. If he wants a women to be bald than he should be bald too, he can’t complain about muff if he got it! Just saying! But as far as him telling me he does it that’s gross...keep your shaving to yourself. Even how you shave is too much.

Flirttexters/Sexting

            For those who don’t know what sexting means it’s basically sending text messages to the next person telling them what you would like to do to them if you two were in the same space, basically anything goes because it’s texting. LMAO.  Now sending 1 picture of your penis is too much. No one wants to see your balls, your weewee or both of them together. We are good! If you want someone to see your thingamagiggy you should go on a date and have sex with them I am just saying. Lol

Bottle Service

            Bottle Service in the club is the biggest waste of money ever especially for someone who is living check to check! Really NO one cares that you are buying a $400 bottle of champagne or wine when you probably can go to the nearest liquor store and get it for $50. The men on the show agree! It’s just a stupid way to waste money! But the best way to really go broke doing this shyt is getting into a bottle war. You buy one bottle and 4 or 5 girls appear then the next dude do the same thing but he buys too and the bidding start, shame, at the end of the night you have spent $1,000 and still NO GIRL! LMAO I guess it makes them feel like they are strong and dominate but when they get home and don’t have money to put gas in his car the next day he will most definitely look strong and sexy then; CALLING HIS MOMMY!

Camping
           
            Nobody does that shyt! I know I am completely wrong but hey I am almost like the dudes on the show. Becoming one with nature doesn’t exist anymore because you first take a car there, you bring food, drink beer, and sleep in tents. Where’s the damn nature? Lol.  Men camp to get away from us women because they know that the average women is not taking her ass outside and sleeping out there. It is a man get away; grilled food, woodsy smell, and fire the essentials tools to man. But nothing kills me more than to know that one of the men said that if a group of black guys go camping it’s because they broke out of jail! LMAO

I must say that this show is priceless and I love it just from watching it one time. If you would like to watch it, it comes on,  on Tuesday nights at 11:00 p.m. channel 333 on Direct Tv.

If you would like to know more about them check them out on www.mtv.com/shows/guy_code/series.jhtml
Oh yeah remember to #GuyCode when you’re on Twitter.



Now my view of a GOODASSNIGHT:
-Waking up and seven o’clock at night with a fresh face, take out the fit for the body, shower and air dry    with the perfume of the night, get dressed and leave the house. 
- After I place the Ipod on the system, I pick up the crew, walk around in the dollar store a minute to get everything we need and go the club/bar. 
- Then we in there. 
- We dance our butts off, get a few drinks (virgin and alcoholic), dance some more maybe dance with a dude here and there, get some free rolls and dance some more! 
- On the way home, windows rolled down –keep your ass up- and get home and fall out on the closest place possible. 
- But you know what waking up at 1pm because that liq knocked you out = A GOODASSNIGHT