Bunchez Twitter Page! Tweet Me!

June 07, 2013

"Satan Is a Hater!"

SN: Ever thought of Satan as a Hater?


K'Jon



When I was a kid growing up 
I thought I was invincible, indestructible 
Something like a super hero 
Despite the villains and the foes 
It didn't matter 
I stayed under control


Even now as a man 
I'm faced with the same situations
Like the weight of a whole nation
Is making me fall backwards 
So I use the same tactics 
When I was a kid
To combat the evil and the hate 
I put on my super cape 
And fly away

Uh oh!

So bad 
That's how we people act 
So sad
All we know is imperfection 
And it last for someone 
A whole life time
But I come to find 
We have a connection


So why do we 
Always disagree 
We make our close friends 
Our enemies 
To our enemies 
We become their prey 
So let's make a vow 
Here is what you say


I won't let people 
Get the best of me 
I'm a spread my wings 
Watch me fly away  
I will rise above 
All these haters 
Like a super man 
Because I can


Fly away 
Fly away


I got super powers 
And I won't be devoured


Fly away 
Fly away


Stop me you could never 
Because I'm the strongest ever


So glad 
My life is positive 
No one has 
Been more supportive 
Than my people 
I'm doing this for my kids 
My family we keep it tight 
We don't need no negatives


Still I encounter them
The world got problems 
Like a super hero 
Go and handle them 
Put on that super cape 
Watch me shoulder shake 
All these haters off 
Here is what you say


I won't let people 
Get the best of me 
I'm a spread my wings 
Watch me fly away  
I will rise above 
All these haters 
Like a super man 
Because I can


Fly away 
Fly away


I got super powers 
And I won't be devoured


Fly away 
Fly away


Stop me you could never 
Because I'm the strongest ever


I got to fly away 
Where haters can't penetrate
You got to rise above
Even if you ain't getting love
And if you feel like you've had enough 
When the going gets rough
Just get tough 
And you gotta say 
Up, up and away

I Gotta fly.

I won't let people 
Get the best of me 
I'm a spread my wings 
Watch me fly away  
I will rise above 
All these haters 
Like a super man 
Because I can


Fly away 
Fly away


I got super powers 
And I won't be devoured


Fly away 
Fly away


Stop me you could never 
Because I'm the strongest ever