Bunchez Twitter Page! Tweet Me!

April 12, 2013

"The Patch Has Been Ripped Off"

After the many people have come into my life and walked out of it. This one, who I have not dated, has ripped off a patch that I cannot replace.

Opening up the wound of what I have done so many times over the past years and no one was bold enough to say anything to me. Not one person.

Yet he does it! Uhm...

Downplay... That's the keyword.

For so long I have placed that emotion on hold and placed in a deep dark place not realizing that it has surfaced and come through my actions.

Sad enough is that the patch is ripped off and nothing... Not even a tap of help to repair it. I guess its up to me now!

Don't even know where to start.

Finally, admitting it was the wake up call needed in order for me to move on.

He just doesn't know but I like him even more now that he help me do that. Eventhough, I hate him for leaving me to deal with this.

I tell I hate him but it's just a sack of words but it doesn't penetrate his rough exterior, laughs it off.

He's so sexy to me not because of his appearance but because of his ability to tap into what I am about and seeing some of the challenges I face. It isn't that selfishness that he is thinking of it is his preperation.

Oh my what a dude!

May not ever share that chance but this connection alone is something else.

Happy with my challenges.

Signed,

Work In Progress
(TBC!)

No comments:

Post a Comment